CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When will they announce? CDC's Unexplained Dermopathy Project

fungihomeworld Views: 2,428
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,594,082

Re: When will they announce? CDC's Unexplained Dermopathy Project

what's that?..information from the CDC?
...ah..a gov't agency...yes..well..
dont hold your breath waiting for "the truth".

..the dermopathy study was taken out of
Kaiser's shaking hands..and handed off to the
U.S. Army Pathology center.

UPDATE 1/27/2010

It is my understanding that all of the research has now been handed over to the Armed Forces Pathology Unit,
and Kaiser is no longer in charge of the investigation of the research and data collected, other than the
compilation of the data and following up long term with the patients in the study. The actual lab research
is at the Armed Forces pathology labs.

I went to the Armed Forces Pathology Unit website, where they publish a lot of the articles and research
they are currently investigating, and found no mention of Morgellons disease or the CDC “unexplained
dermopathy” anywhere in the data files.

I am wondering why the Armed Forces Pathology Unit would be required, if not for something serious
being looked into or discovered. I’m not anticipating an answer quickly on this, and because the
military is now involved, I would suspect that any “public” announcement may not have all of the
deeper or more sensitive information included, such as links to Genetically-Modified-Organisms foods and pesticides,
nanotechnology and bio-nanotechnology exposure, because that would put very large corporate
and military interests at risk of being responsible… As soon as I hear anything from my
internal sources, I’ll let you all know.

http://nanotransformation.com/morgellons-news/confidential-cdc-morgellons-ver...

*that "slamming safe door" sound was the study
going black. wanna bet?

..I suspect "the people" are on their own with this one.

..somehow I really can't get my hopes up that anything
useful..[never mind truthful] will come out of an Army
Pathology Lab..and distributed to "the people".

Sorry..this information is classified far above your level.
And you sorry victims don't have a need to know
how you were munged up by ...experiments. National Security..you understand.

Have a Nice Army Day...citizen!

.ps// it did not escape my notice that the "latest news" on the CDC site was released in November.

not a peep about their handing off the study to the Army.
[...it will be a surprise!]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)