CureZone   Log On   Join
A Newbie's Cayenne Testimony

Miss Helfinger Views: 2,894
Published: 9 years ago

A Newbie's Cayenne Testimony

This is from our brother/roomie that I've been trying to lovingly strong-arm into cleaning his body out. He's only been taking cayenne for a verrrrry short period of time, but wrote me this to post for everyone that's 'thinking' about taking cayenne:
For the past 8 months I have battled my sister over taking cayenne pepper as an aid to digestive issues. I would call her “hard core” and “bad ass” for doing it but didn’t think it was worth a mouthful of “fire” for me to try it. Then one morning about two weeks ago I walked down stairs to make breakfast and was amazed how the cayenne jar seemed “brighter” and almost wanted to leap off the counter at me. I blew it off and made my breakfast. As I was leaving the kitchen I noticed it again. No one was around so I didn’t have anyone to give me a reaction and I had a piece of bread sitting on the counter nearby as a stand by option. So I went for it. I put about ¼ cup of water in my mouth tilted my head back and put about an 1/8th of a teaspoon into my mouth and tilted my head back and forth then I swallowed. My first reaction was “oh my god have I lost my mind” my throat had a little burn but nothing an 8oz. glass of water and small glass of juice couldn’t handle. I never needed the bread and was thrilled. What followed was health changing for me.

Over the couple of days prior to this “experiment” I had been slightly constipated and knew things weren’t “moving” as smoothly as I would like them to. Within one hour of “shooting cayenne” the peristalsis began and I had two “massive” bowel movements and urinated 3 times. I was blown away. I felt amazing. I thought to myself “ok there is something to this”. For the last two weeks I have been doing cayenne twice a day (1/4 tsp. each time) and I am watching black “FUNK” ooze from my backside. My urine was clouded for the first two days then cleared up. I have also seen the “digesting” process of my world, the people in it, and the emotions that go with them “smooth out” I am very impressed with this and will certainly continue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)