CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ten immediate benefits of HCR

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,331
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,594,468

Re: Ten immediate benefits of HCR

In Aus we have a full public health system, that we pay about 1.5% tax levy each year for. People who are unemployed or on a low income, do not pay this levy, but are still fully covered. It is optional to have private health cover if you want it, but not compulsory. In my town there is a public hospital, but no private hospital, so having private insurance is a bit pointless. The public system also covers the cost of any travel and accommodation needed, if I have to travel to the city for any services.

I have private health cover for things like, optical, dental, chiro, physio, podiatry, and wellness cover, which covers the cost of supplements, gym membership, etc. This costs about $36.00 AUD per month. I also get a tax rebate of 30% on the cost of private health insurance each year, so the actual cost is somewhat less than $36.00 per month.

Optical, dental and physio are covered by the public system, but you don't have a choice of practictioner if you use the public system.

I'm interested in what the costs are for people in the US per month, on average, and if this new reform bill will make any difference to the monthly or yearly costs of health insurance for the average person. If people are unable to afford insurance now, how does the government expect them to be able to afford compulsory insurance, (or will this be at a low rate)???

Sorry for all the questions, but I am interested in how this scheme is going to be implemented, and we don't get much information on our news services here. Thanks for your replies :)

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)