CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd Flush, No Epsom Salts, Success!

sable Views: 1,206
Published: 17 years ago

3rd Flush, No Epsom Salts, Success!

The Epsom Salts hurt my eyes and made my whole body feel really bad during my first and second flushes, so I just didn't use them this time round. For the second flush I tried the method of taking a sip of oil and then grapefruit using about a cup of oil, but I didn't like that either, so this time I just put them in a bottle and shook them up, then sat up in bed while I drank the mixture and then laid on my back. I didn't bother with any laxative at all.

Anyway, the next evening I got a bright green cholesterol stone with some smaller ones and a lot of tan colored sludge. I'm happy..

Also I've been drinking a carton of standard apple juice everyday for about a month now. Is this a good idea? _Original_Message_ﰩ

The Epsom Salts hurt my eyes and made my whole body feel really bad during my first and second flushes, so I just didn't use them this time round. For the second flush I tried the method of taking a sip of oil and then grapefruit using about a cup of oil, but I didn't like that either, so this time I just put them in a bottle and shook them up, then sat up in bed while I drank the mixture and then laid on my back. I didn't bother with any laxative at all.

Anyway, the next evening I got a bright green cholesterol stone with some smaller ones and a lot of tan colored sludge. I'm happy..

Also I've been drinking a carton of standard apple juice everyday for about 2 months now. Is this okay?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)