CureZone   Log On   Join
CureZone E-Mail Problem

NaturalRN Views: 1,244
Published: 11 years ago

CureZone E-Mail Problem

I have started receiving ALL new forum posts in the 'Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions with Unyquity' Forum in my email.  This is very annoying, because I am only interested in receiving emails when someone replies to my post or a new message is posted inside a thread that I have made a post.  I have done everything I know to do to resolve the problem.  I have reopened all my old posts, ensuring that none of them have the 'New Message Notification' box checked.  I have checked my account settings to ensure that the default settings remain intact.  I have deleted all the temporary files, history, and cookies on my computer-->deselected all default options to receive automatic email notifications on CureZone-->went back to my computer and again deleted all the temporary files, history, and cookies on my computer-->reselected all default options to receive automatic email notification on CureZone.

Nothing seems to be working......PLEASE HELP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.469 sec, (1)