CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some god's are pretenders (parasites)

rudenski Views: 1,478
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,591,796

Re: Some god's are pretenders (parasites)

I know that is your theory... God is all... but it was not my experience... My God is love and loves the love in All. In my NDE, I met the light and the only thing allowed in 'The Light's' playground is 'Light.' I am not saing you are wrong. I am saying that my Near Death Experience highlighted something different. The Light is love, joy and kindnesses given or received. Fear, anger, jealousy are not light...but one fine day... at the end of time... the Light switch is turned on... Fear, anger and jealousy will just not be there... Just like darkness flees when lights is turned on in a room. The darkness in the world, before the Light is turned on is not light.

In this world, the light is aproximately 2/3rds light and 1/3rd darkness... but in timelessness... the Light is 100% light.... But there are dimensions in time that are much more light than this world of tears and pain. I almost sense I am in another dimension similtaneoulsy. I can't explain that with my NDE but it is something I know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)