CureZone   Log On   Join
Pink Grapefruit juice works better than lemon juice!

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
marscat Views: 1,126
Published: 16 years ago

Pink Grapefruit juice works better than lemon juice!

for me anyway. I feel really dense about this discovery but wish to share it anyhow! I bet I've done 15 flushes, the last dozen kind of disappointing. I see now it was because those last dozen I would "wimp out" and use lemons I had in the fridge instead of spending the money on pink grapefruits that I didn't. I was usually feeling bad when I'd decide to flush and used what I had. My first flush went well and it was with grapefruit juice and I should have stuck with that program. I haven't had a bigtime gallbladder attack in 2 1/2 years since flushing and I've been told I have tons of stones, including one big "honker." But this last flush released so many stones easily, although I admit, not bigger than green peas. My lemon juice flushes often didn't release anything that I could notice.

Well, no more lemon juice, I'm sticking with pink grapefruit juice. Also in the past, I had adjusted the timing because I go to sleep earlier but this last time I followed the Hulda schedule and maybe that made a difference too.

I had gotten kind of discouraged with flushing but now I'm going to try a consistent flushing program every two weeks with the grapefuit juice and see what happens. Good luck everyone and thank you for this forum -

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)