Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
Hveragerthi Views: 1,616
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,590,943

Re: Why do I crave DE?

When I was a child around 2 to 4 I used to hide under the sink and take tiny licks of ajax/comet. Now I crave any food that is almost burnt would that indicate that my body is lacking something as well?

Probably not. Burning food destroys a lot of the nutrients. And the charcoal absorbs even more of the nutrients. Also depending on the food you could also be producing toxic compounds such as nitrosamines.

As for the Ajax/Comet you could have been craving the phosphate or silica or possibly the taste was stimulating certain nerves such as how bitters stimulate the vagus nerve. On the other hand kids are well known for eating and drinking a variety of substances that neither taste good or that are healthy. That is why we see so many in the emergency room with poisonings. And we see this sometimes in adults as well. We had a guy come in that had drank a bottle of lemon scented nail polish remover. I know his body was not lacking in acetone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)