CureZone   Log On   Join
+ healing thoughts - Re: Uny ? re tooth formula

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

unyquity Views: 1,636
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,589,875

+ healing thoughts - Re: Uny ? re tooth formula

I went to you store and I only see the tooth powder. Do you have the the Tooth Formula? I'm going to give it a try and see if I can calm this tooth down. I'm like you and do NOT want a root canal but would take it over a bridge. My other choice is to have the tooth pulled. Seeing that it is my front tooth that is NOT going to happen. Please let me know how I can purchase the formula. Thanks so much!!!

Here's the Tooth & Gum formula/liquid: http://marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemD...

Krik, I absolutely respect & appreciate your right to make your own choices about your own body.  On the ither hand, my calling is to help people make good choices so they can heal.

First, root canals done by even the most holistic of dentists can destroy your health (there are some holistic dentists that will no perform them for any reason - that tells us about everything we need to know, eh?)  But yet, your dentist has suggested it's what you'll likely have to do to save the tooth.

Compare: full root canal to topical application of naturalherbal anti-infection/circulation blend. 

A dentist would likely laugh at the suggestion of your using "topical" antibiotic treatment (he's likely going to prescribe ultra high-strength antibiotics).  If there is an infection, he knows that it's deep - and it takes much more than a topical treatment to kill a deep-seated infection root infection (no matter how effective the product, herbal or pharmaceutical).

Dr. Schulze says the one thing that modern/allopathic does have right, is at least they know when to be aggressive. And that's something the alternative/natural world is TOTALLY lacking (and even if they know they should be aggressive, they have no idea how to be aggressive effectively).  Most are scared silly of 'taking or doing to much' (because of misinformation about the 'dangers' of herbs & natural treatments coupled with the possible persecution from the PTB).   While the surgeons are sharpening their knives, honing their radiation beams and injecting us with poison (or handing it out like candy for us to ingest willingly), the alternative/natural field is either throwing up their hands in despair, or fretting over how many "drops" of cayenne or cloves of garlic is "too much".  And that's even after knowing healers in the early part of the century (LONG before we were up against the toxinc-challenges we face today) had people taking teaspoon/tablespoon doses of tinctures several times daily.  Dr. Schulze once had a lady that had a "terminal" lung infection (where 'they' had tried everything, including vicious levels of IV antibiotics) - they finally sent her home to die.   He told her 'enough raw garlic' was her best option.  She called in 3 days, totally out of the weeds.  He asked her how much she took - she told him "50 cloves a day for 3 days".

I always look at the best/worst case scenario to make my choices.  The best case scenario is obvious; the worst case scenario is that the Herbal Liquid wouldn't be near enough, the infection would worsen, and you'd end up in excruciating tooth/nerve pain (most of us have been there, and we all know it's not tolerable).  At that point virtually anyone would opt to save that tooth and do anything the doctor/dentist recommends immediately -- high strength pain killers, high strength antibiotics and a root canal.  At that point, there's no longer much of a choice, eh?

From a previous post:

...those are the three magic words in natural health & healing (just like in real estate the 3 magic words are location, location, location).

Are we doing ENOUGH? Is the product pure/strong ENOUGH? Are we taking ENOUGH?

"They've" BS'd us with dosages. Back in the days of the great herbalists, all tinctures/tonics were sold in 8oz bottles (or bigger), and the dosage was in teaspoons (or even tablespoons). And now we have these weeny droppers and feel like we're 'being dangerous' if we take more than a few drops or droppersful.

Dr. Schulze on Echinacea dosages: http://healingtools.tripod.com/imnhbs.html#ech+

Dosage: Method #1, (General Immune BOOST) use 2 dropperfuls (70 drops) 6 times a day for 6 days, consume one entire 2 oz. bottle. Do this for one or two weeks, or

Method #2, (Cold or Flu) use 1 dropperful (35 drops) EVERY hour you are AWAKE consuming ½ fluid ounce a day for 4 days, or

Method #3, (Serious Illness, Infection, Toxic Bite) use 2 dropperfuls (70 drops) EVERY hour you are AWAKE consuming 1 fluid ounce a day for 2 days

It's my opinion that you need to fight even harder on the 'internal front' than you do on the 'external'...the herbs would be echinacea (both internal & topical) and raw garlic.  Oil pulling (although externally "applied") actually pulls infection and increases circulation from deep in the gums.

Do too little - results? end up in a worse-case scenario situation of some kind.

Do too much - results?  If it works, you'll have learned how you can defeat the infection if/when it returns; you'll have learned how to oil pull (if you don't know already); if you've never utilized true quality Echinacea, you'll have familiarized yourself with how to know quality and how it works in your body (and if you have any leftover, you can use it to vanquish other infections); and if you're amongst those that are "garlic squeamish", you will have overcome a weakness and empowered yourself to be able to use the most effective anti-bacteria/viral/fungal & parasite herb on the planet.  If it turns out to be 'not enough', then you'll have learned what is not 'enough'...and you won't be beating yourself up for the rest of your life (or having to deal with the resulting issues), because you didn't give it your best shot.

Again, I totally respect that it's your job to make decisions about your own health & body; it's my job to do my best to make sure you have good information.

Heal ON!

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.047 sec, (5)