CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Need to do a liver flush. Where to start?

Southern Belle Views: 1,608
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,589,870

Re: Help! Need to do a liver flush. Where to start?

If you read Dr. Clark's book, she will tell you there is an order in which to cleanse your body. (90% of her book is published on this website) But, I was like you and when the doctor told me I had Gallstones many years ago, I just knew I didn't want surgery. I searched the internet and found that peppermint oil dissolved gallstones, so I started with the peppermint oil. (didn't work that well) Then I found CZ, in its infant stages, and found that wonderful Liver Flush and jumped right in doing that first. I got immediate results and began flushing every couple of weeks unti I saw no more stones. As I grew more comfortable with the liver flush, I started the parasite and Colon Cleanse and, yes, you can do them at the same time.

Dr. Schulze has a gallbladder/liver tincture that he sells which is a gentle way to cleanse your gallbladder/liver. You can call 1-800-herbdoc and request a free catalog. There are also other forums on this website that can educate you regarding the liver flush.

You can help the pain by taking 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Epsom Salts . That really works.........

Just remember this...... Gallstones are first formed in your liver, so even if your gallbladder is removed, you will still have gallstones.

Read all you can and learn all you can. What was right for me may not be right for you. The most important thing is to listen to your body. It will tell you what it needs....if you only listen.

Good luck on the first step to better health. You took it by asking questions. Keep asking questions. There are no dumb questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)