CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hveragerthi: What is Your Psoriasis Cure Protocol?
eczemapain Views: 6,148
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,577,673

Re: Hveragerthi: What is Your Psoriasis Cure Protocol?

To Hveragerthi,

I would like to know the answer to goodsamaritan also. My 7-mo daughter is suffering from eczema and she is fed 85% breastmeal, the other 15% is the broth, mixed vegetable broth with beef broth based on Weston Price formula. I don't know for sure if it is right for her, but at least at 7 month, she should be eat some solid food. We delay the solid foods because I think she may have leaky gut syndrome, and more foods will make her digestive system more irritable. I rather go with the Weston Price formula then the fake milk and some Genetically-Modified ingredients.

Can the nursing mom take the items that you mentioned above, like yerba mate, watercress or nettle leaf with forskohlii or zizyphus, etc. Nursing mom does not have eczema or psoriasis. But if by taking these things that will help heal the baby, the mom is willing to do so.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.641 sec, (1)