CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Issue 42: How My Husband Kept His Kidney

crissy23 Views: 6,457
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,224

Re: Issue 42: How My Husband Kept His Kidney

well i read your story and i have kidney failure in both kidneys and i have seen 3 doctors so far and some say the same thing and well the doctors i see now doesnt want to take my left kidney out cause its only working 21% and it has multiple cyst on it and well my point of view is that what if the cyst goes to the other kidney and then what/ what next a kidney transplant or diayaist, but what id i need diayaist now and the doctors arnt doing nothing about it. well im suspose to have a procedure its called INJECTION OF DEFLUX. well my urine goes back up into my kidneys. so thats why there going to do that. well im seeing a urologist and he said i didnt have reflux and the kidney speailist said i do and that why im having the procedure and they have to also do a cystscopy also.i ahte having all of these test and things. well i have had a lot of test and procedures done and the doctors said that i was born with this and i have been living with it all my life and they say im not in danger, well it seems like i am in danger. well im not realy sure if they should take out my kidney, i just dont know what to do im only 22 years old i have been going to the doctors since i was 16 and still doing this. im sixk and tired of bing in pain and so tired and weak cause of this. well do you know any good doctors that can help me and that excepts health insurence through the goverment.i have no moey to pay for doctors right now. please help me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)