CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You Can Flush Every Two Weeks

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
northern lite Views: 1,042
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,836

Re: You Can Flush Every Two Weeks

I was just getting on the site to ask this very question. Do you mean that you flushed every two weeks for 2 years? I flushed two Saturdays ago, and have been in pain since this Sunday. When I have an "attack", it's not so much that I have pain on my right side, it's that I have excrutiating indigestion (at least that's what it feels like). However, it disappears when I take the Epsom Salts (1 tsp in 3/4 glass water).

I want to flush this weekend again, but am concerned because I have been drinking the Epsom Salts in between to get rid of the pain. How often can we take ES between the flushes???? I have done three flushes so far and this is the first time I have had the pain (both on the right side and "indigestion") days after. You said the larger stones are travelling... I assume this is what is causing the pain? I also massaged the area the night I did the flush. If this is the result, it certainly moves those stones. I passed a fairly large stone for the first time, about the size of tip of my thumb and am continuing to pass smaller stones.

Thanks for any info.

Northern Lite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)