Tests?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
More
Charly Views: 2,027
Published: 11 years ago

Tests?

I have an appointment with my regular doctor for an annual exam... pap smear, a blood test included. What tests should I ask for?

To remind you - no one can tell me what is wrong. I have the symptoms of multiple sclerosis without any pain or numbness and was told by the neurologist that I had carpel tunnel syndrome... it does not explain my lack of coordination, weakness, and speech problems. He didn't think I had a auto-immune disease.

I have been taking heaping T. Brewer's Yeast, lecithin granules, a cup a day of home-made milk kefir, 1 scoop (came with the bottle) of TMG, 1/4 tsp MSM, 3 or 4 capsules of Magnesium malate in a morning shake with an apple and a banana.

I take 2 or 3 capsules of vitex, juniper berries, nettles, ashwagandha, maca, marshmello root, licorice, goto-kola. I have some other herbs that I take less regularly and some to use up because I had them.. milk thistle, kelp, alfalfa and butchers broom. They are by Natures Way, and Solaray. I take these on an empty stomach 1/2 hour before the shake. I have always wanted to go bulk, but haven't yet with the herbs.

I also use DE, grape bitters, zinc. Tetra-Boron, folic acid, Sublingual B12 3000mg, along with a bunch of individual vitamins- a (natural beta caratene), b's, c, d-3, natural e, and Carlson's fish oil. CoQ10.

Hy, do you recommend anything different as far as herbs and supplementation?

All this along with my healthy Diet of no whites (refined sugar, rice, bread, flour) and 7 to 10 fruits and veggies a day. no bad fats or fried foods, only healthy fats - I haven't had a cold or the flu or any sickness (Other than whatever is wrong with me) for 7 years - and eaten what most experts say is healthy for 7 years.

If food would cure whatever is wrong I would be well! I've been healthy until the last year and 1/2, when I had extra stress in my life. I'm not any worse - the tic on my eye is gone. I don't have muscle wasting - I've been exercising a little each day.

Hy, are there any tests I could request of my regular doc that may reveal something?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)