CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: because you have no liver stones!!!
sockoblocko Views: 9,437
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,587,662

Re: because you have no liver stones!!!

bella, is there anything that happened to you around the same time these ailments appeared? anything that could have poisoned you? pesticide exposure, lead, mercury, etc? i was about 10 years old when i started having serious health problems seemingly out of the blue. it was less than a year after receiving 10 or more large silver/mercury fillings. and, we had a neighbor for a year or so that applied horrible-smelling pesticides on his lawn all summer long. also, around that time (early 80s) schools had this thing called the "fluoride rinse" where all the kids got a dixie cup of flouride and we were REQUIRED to put it in our mouths and swish it up. and guess what? we were told we could spit or swallow after rinsing. lots of kids swallowed, i was one of them. WTF? anyway, just curious if other people have a similar experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.656 sec, (1)