CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lost "souls".. I still refuse to believe that

rudenski Views: 3,769
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,586,405

Re: Lost "souls".. I still refuse to believe that

iNan '1- I refuse to believe in a God/Love that could create something that was able to "lose" itself. Maybe there are lower vibration souls that are learning as we all do. At their own slow speed... So, it may take 1000s of lifes but they'll get "there" (they will love).'

R- Considering there is no linear time... perhaps 'The Light' has immersed itself in darkness in millions of minor aspects of itself and they are all happening simultaneously... God is learning how to become God. When and where time ends, all souls(and all souls are made out of light) have grown into timelessness and at that point time dies...

iNan 2- They are lost ONLY when they are on this physical plane of existance, and when they re-emerge in the non-physical those un-connected to the Source thoughts are shaken, buried, and washed away by eternal Love. ("a la Abraham Hicks way")

r- All souls would then be one God or 'One' but only the light from each soul would be left as time has ceased.

iNan 3- The Source love is perfect. The free will let those "souls" stay in the void/dark for all the "time" they want/can. (I don't like this option... something's wrong with it. Because I can't imagine people I love, who is NOT aligned with Source -from my POV- go to the void forever..

r- ' Forever Ends' You are here in this partial darkness but some want even greater darkness... One fine day they will surrender to love.

iNan I know this: I've felt a spark of Love in persons that I love and I feel they are not aligned. I could be lying to myself, I know, but at the same time... it feels like a little secret that the Light/Love revealed me, because it is aware of my questions on this subject.

r- The part of us that is aligned with the light moves on to the light but our less than loving aspects or spirits are free to continue spreading their spirits to those in time. This is why we should keep working on ourselves so we will not be seeding time with our less than loving spirits.

iNan Anyway... My path is to love others, all of them, in time I know God will surprise me with something beyond my best dreams about this subject. Meanwhile, another week has just begun down here.

r- I have great failings with this and still most days I live within the path of love...

Thank you for your knowings. I see that all have truth in them and remind me of 'The Light.' -r

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)