CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How often Would One Flush or can one flush? Reply and more questions

fsboeira Views: 869
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,608

Re: How often Would One Flush or can one flush? Reply and more questions

Dear Martin

Firstly Mrs Chang is the owner of Sensible Health. It is worth having a look at her website, very educational indeed. She herself had liver problems and got over the problems by using tinctures. Today she´s got a business that sells that.!

Yes, you can buy some tinctures from Mrs Chang or get them at a homeopathic drugstore. I don´t know how easy it is to find one in your area, but other people in this forum can help you with that. Mrs Chang is very helpful in case you need to call heron the phone as well and explain your wife´s problems.

Yes, apple juice (especially when it is organic) is great to soften gallstones. The more juice or fresh apples you have the softer the stones are likely to come out. It is the Malic acid found in the apples that works as a stone softer. But remember that the gallbladder is like a small bag and the effect of the apple juice will probabbly reach just the "mouth" of your gallbladder. The stones from the front should then be flushed out so that you can soften the ones located at the back ok?

So, your wife could also take malic acid in capsules, it also works. If so, the amount per day should be 1500 mg divided in three takings. However, Gold Coin Grass and Chanca Piedra are the best for me. Malic acid makes me a bit sick.

Does your beloved wife have any gb symptoms? Or she just found out that she has Gallstones but no symptoms yet? If she has got some symptoms such as pain the rib cage etc, I´d take GCG or Chanca Piedra for a week or two then i´d flush .If she has no gb symptoms i´d do a longer treatment b4 flushing

BTW are you from North Dakota? I have a close friend in Rhame near Bowman.

Good luck and feel free to ask me more if you wish! I´ve been there and I know how you must be feeling.

Good Luck!

Fernando

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)