CureZone   Log On   Join
endo and mirena

MOONUNIT Views: 4,181
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 857,860

endo and mirena

hello emma here. had endo for most of my adult life. managed to have a wonderful little miracle girl two and a half years ago but unfortunately my endo since giving birth has progressed to stage 3 ++
i can completely understand what you are all going through with the mirena.
i had one inserted just over a year ago after endo surgery. my endo was really bad and i was a bit desperate. i was told that this was one of my last options. i stuck with a mirena for 8 months despite being in alot of physical discomfort and mental anguish. i am ususally a person with good mental health but can only describe how i felt whilst having the mirena in as extreme mental anguish. i am 100% convinced that it was cauised by the mirena . like all of u i was told that it was all in my head etc etc . however i felt almost immediate relief mentally and physically after i went one cold rainy monday morning to a family planning clinic to get it removed. the nurse that removed it was not surprised in the least by how i felt and it seems its very common . for some reason health professionals dont like to admit it . im now unfortuneley haveing to decide what my next move is ? zolodex? hysterectomoy>? of try to deal with it from another angle,health nutrititon etc etc . i would very much appreciate any one elses comments advice as i feel pretty stuck. emma

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

12.000 sec, (1)