I am planning to get the MM test that Linenup suggests and that will take time. I can't/won't go to a dr because I only winter here in the US and will be going back to Canada the end of the month. IF I happened to find a dr down here that would actually treat me, there just isn't enough time to get things done thru a dr here.
This is really an acute case and I have no idea why it got so bad so fast. One day I have no symptoms and the next day I have these things crawling out of me and causing an allergic reaction.
The garlic is helping but, of course, hasn't stopped them all. There aren't quit as many moving around but the interesting thing is that they don't seem to be stinging the way they were. I'm still swollen, sore and terribly itchy but it's sorta almost tolerable now.
I'm taking a 24 hour anti-histamin once or twice a day and benadryl 3 or 4 times when the reaction is unbearable.
I need releif as soon as possible but am now waiting on my eye specialist in Canada to get back to me on wether she thinks there is any possiblity that I have pork tapes.
The Albendazole is out for me for now because of that and am thinking that Invermectin but I don't know emough about parasites and these drugs.
gotta go. I have company right now but thanks for asking!