CureZone   Log On   Join
How do you feee?

Views: 755
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,400

How do you feee?

other than frustrated and nauseous, I mean. If you hurt, take a bit more Epsom Salt in water to relax the gall ducts.

Something that I think makes a huge difference in the palatability of the olive oil/grapefruit mixture is the quality of the oil (best is organic extra virgin, in a dark bottle, freshly opened) and the quality of the grapefruit juice. Best to get the freshest red (organic) grapefruit you can and juice them no more than 15 minutes before you take the mixture.

If you shake the freshly squeezed g/f juice with the o/o, it will emulsify and not be disgusting to drink. I drink it right from the jar I shake it in, so it doesn't have time to separate.

It won't emulsify if the g/f enzymes have been killed by processing or deteriorated due to the age of the fruit or length of time since the fruit was juiced.

It is also possible that the o/o had oxidized due to light (that's why one shouldn't purchase oil in a clear bottle) or length of time the bottle has been opened. Get small bottles, so you use them up quickly.

If you used canned grapefruit juice or oxidized olive oil, I can well imagine nausea. Hope it passes quickly and you have the courage to try again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)