other than frustrated and nauseous, I mean. If you hurt, take a bit more Epsom Salt in water to relax the gall ducts.
Something that I think makes a huge difference in the palatability of the olive oil/grapefruit mixture is the quality of the oil (best is organic extra virgin, in a dark bottle, freshly opened) and the quality of the grapefruit juice. Best to get the freshest red (organic) grapefruit you can and juice them no more than 15 minutes before you take the mixture.
If you shake the freshly squeezed g/f juice with the o/o, it will emulsify and not be disgusting to drink. I drink it right from the jar I shake it in, so it doesn't have time to separate.
It won't emulsify if the g/f enzymes have been killed by processing or deteriorated due to the age of the fruit or length of time since the fruit was juiced.
It is also possible that the o/o had oxidized due to light (that's why one shouldn't purchase oil in a clear bottle) or length of time the bottle has been opened. Get small bottles, so you use them up quickly.
If you used canned grapefruit juice or oxidized olive oil, I can well imagine nausea. Hope it passes quickly and you have the courage to try again.