CureZone   Log On   Join
Webmaster Request: Injest Rat Poison for Health Support Forum

rudenski Views: 3,905
Published: 9 years ago

Webmaster Request: Injest Rat Poison for Health Support Forum

Dear Webmaster,

I guess I never believed it would happen but now there is a 'Support Forum' for the Pharmaceutical Drug Cartel called:

Parasites: Drugs Against parasites Support Forum

//www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=943

I thought, 'Education instead of medication' was the reason Curezone was created. If one wants to make Curezone a drug pushing advertisement then why not have a Chemo Support group? I am sure the Chemo doctors would love it. You could put big banners from Chemo Drug Companies in Curezone and make lots of money but... Then we could have a grocery list of Antibiotic Support Groups. Fill out the list of Mercury is Healthy and Nutritious Support Forum. We could have Ritalin Support Group and any number of other rat poison support groups to make Curezone a place for every drug pusher out there.

All this was a bit tongue and cheek but if I could make a suggestion; Could we move the parasite Drugs forum to the Debate Forum? I am sure the moderators do not want to ban long time Curezone Members, who are now debating the Drug Pushers, in the Drugs Against parasites Support Forum.

rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.262 sec, (1)