CureZone   Log On   Join
My Liver Flush

jamie10 Views: 1,220
Published: 16 years ago

My Liver Flush

Hi there:

I have woken up this morning (and been up for two hours). It is the day after taking the OO (Olive-Oil) + grapefruit mixture. I have had to BM's already that were mostly like liquid WITH LARGE GREEN STONEs!

I was really happy - the stones were about 1 cm circumferance! About 10 in total, and other small ones. There should be more to come (knock wood) throughout the day.

I took chinese bitters for 1.5 weeks, and gold coin grass for 1 week prior to the flush. I took apple day for the two days right before the flush. I fasted on the day of the flush. I used Epsom Salt - which taste disgusting! I almost called the flush off last night after bringing the OO (Olive-Oil) mixture to my mouth. It smelled disgusting, and the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. I managed to get it down in some big gulps, very glad that's over with!

I will be doing a good colema tomorrow morning to clean the colon, and all is well. Thanks for reading! Thanks CUREZONE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)