CureZone   Log On   Join
Alright then! Re: juice fast..

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
t_montreal Views: 2,141
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,581,871

Alright then! Re: juice fast..

Hi Anne,

Okay....I'm IN. (did I just say that?) LOL!

Yeah, I'm in:) When ya'll mentioned it a few days ago, I was like, I can probably do this- and today I decided, heck-I WILL!! I'll be moving tomorrow morning, and that's all the more reason to make some juice to help me through it!

And...I did a Liver Flush last night, to really start this process off right. I've been doing coffee enemas all week, which reaaalllly got things moving- maybe a little too much, lol- and I have to say, I had a moment, when I went out for a walk earlier, where I felt- and I couldn't explain it...- but I FELT SOMETHING. Like something changing inside me. I even looked different, I just felt like my face was more defined, prettier, happier. Even with all the stuff still going on, I knew there was a shift.

My insides are pretty raw, so I'm really hoping this juice fast will help that. Definitely, I'll be doing all you mentioned above- enemas, charcoal, morning flush, etc. I think this will be great, in fact, I think this will be AWESOME!

One thing I'd like Uny to chime in on...well, I've been doing a lot of garlic every day for a while- 3-6 cloves per day, and I noticed today, and some other days that after I have it, it produces severe fatigue, heart racing and just feeling like out of it and really unwell. I get like in a total fog, get severely thirsty, and just have to lie down- then eventually MAKE myself get up, drink a ton of water and wait until it passes. Do you think I should back down a bit with it for now? Could it be detox/reaction? I'm assuming so. Also, can I use a laxative tea made primarily with senna at night, even if my insides are sensitive? I don't have #1 or #2 at the moment. I still have charcoal, can I mix it with flaxseed, so as not get backed up?

So girls, I can't wait to hear/see/feel us progressing! This is a fabulous idea, it'll feel so good to be doing it together:)

Love to you all,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)