CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd Flush - more stones, but a different reaction

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,022
Published: 16 years ago

3rd Flush - more stones, but a different reaction

My first flush in December produced only foam and a nice peaceful feeling. I had a little acid reflux during the night which was resolved by elevating my torso. No nausea or sick feelings.

My second flush in January produced over a cupful of calcified stones over a three day period. No reflux issues this time. No nausea either.

My third flush last night (February 5th)has produced many more stones and more types of stones. In addition to the yellow to tan calcified stones, I have also noticed some smaller, smooth surfaced reddish brown ones and some reddish black ones that look almost like seeds - about the size of quinoa grains. Some sank, some floated. I also saw a few light green ones that looked like green peas with a bad case of freezer burn.

I had a little nausea after drinking the juice and oil mixture, but fell asleep quickly. This morning I awoke with a splitting headache, and some slight nausea. I assumed the headached was due to dehydration from the Epsom Salts . The headache and nausea got better after drinking some water. The big surprise is the amount of "ring burn" that I am experiencing. It started out as a mild burning sensation on my anus and increased to a very painful burning that made is difficult to release the movements. I am thinking that this burning is due to releasing a large amount of bile. I'm also feeling very fatigued today and have had intermittant chills. I was so light headed after lunch (bowl of vegetable soup)that I needed to lay down and take a nap. I did not experience this with the first two flushes.

I used a grapefruit juice/tangerine juice mix with the first flush and grapefruit juice alone on the second flush (with the olive oil). On the third flush I used grapefruit juice mixed with meyer lemon juice. I was very sour compared to the earlier flushes and I'm wondering if this triggered more bile flow.

Anyone know if the darker stones are more indicative of gallbladder stones versus liver stones ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)