CureZone   Log On   Join
Paint (safe paint) info..

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
t_montreal Views: 744
Published: 9 years ago

Paint (safe paint) info..

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well this morning (or afternoon!)

I have a question about paint. I am a few days away from most likely moving in with a roomie (yay!) He and I get along great and he most likely will not be weirded out by my 'wacky health stuff'. He's an artist, has been a baker and loves to paint.

So...His place is painted various colors of green, 'my' room is an olive green, and the room he'll be moving into is a psychedelic geometric pattern that looks like he painted it when he was on drugs (he wasn't).

Ok all of this to say...he wants to repaint that room, and I was thinking, after reading a post on Miss H's forum, regarding color and how important it is to be surrounded and sleeping especially in a beautifully colored environment-

1. Can I let him pain before I move in? In terms of my health, is this a bad idea? Not just his room, but my room too?

2. If so, what can he use? He mentioned the landlady having started the oil base paint a while ago, and that he had continued in that manner because it was easier, but that it was a smellier and more toxic version to use. I know that latex is an option, and if so, can a few days of airing out the place suffice before I move in?

This guy is really accomodating and would work around my issues, I'm just wondering if painting is a good idea. We could always wait until a couple of months in, when the weather gets warmer, and do something then.

Thanks for any and all advice! I totally dig Mis H's ideas, especially the ceiling decor! Wow, makes for a nice night:)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1489970#i

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.361 sec, (1)