CureZone   Log On   Join
So tell us, are you trying a flush?

Views: 1,181
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 157,885

So tell us, are you trying a flush?

Each of us has been where you are -- thinking our pain isn't so bad and fearing to make it worse. Are you going forward or have you moved on to the gallbladder surgery forum?

If your gallbladder is so bad you need to have it out, why not find out? Better to have a diseased thing out of you than poisoning you. But if it can be managed or even cured without surgury, you have to let go of your fears -- in a controlled way.

Congestion is a state of mind as well as a physical reality.

One needs to let go of the troubles as one drinks the mixture. If you can relax and let go, you might get a good night sleep. In the morning, you'll start the process of eliminating that which troubles you.

I did my first cleanse all alone one weekend. I pre-programed my phone to call emergency and left it by the bed. Then, I drank the drink, went to sleep, slept well and gushed stones the next morning.

If you live (or sleep) in fear, you preset conditions to lead to problems.

Call this the Zen of Flushing -- and forgive me if I haven't honored real physical issues that justify concern.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)