CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CE's...

t_montreal Views: 1,074
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,578,812

Re: CE's...

Matt,

You are my favorite Smartypants ever! Love it:):):)

Okay...yes I agree, they are TOTALLY worth it!
I just did two today and one yesterday, and they helped me get out of my weekend 'crisis' situation almost completely...

Which means, that they really, REALLY help cleanse the liver...if you haven't already, do a search on this forum for Coffee-Enema and you will find a ton of info. Uny usually recommends a 4T/4cup ratio, with 2cups back to back. That's the one I've been doing. Mind you, when you start, you're gonna get gas or cramping or whatever else is gonna come out of there for sure...but keep plugging, it'll get better:)

I really believe that if I had been consistent in doing them every day for the last couple of months, that I would have been in MUCH better shape by now. Alas, things happen, and I learned my lesson the hard way:S (fyi- I have found that releasing toxins from the liver with CE's *can and will* simultaneously produce emotional release, so if yer anything like me...be prepared to be doin' some bangin' on the side of the bathtub ;-0

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)