from my recent blood test, i don't have a Vitamin D deficiency.
things i've tried that only irritated my lips even more (keep in mind that i'm also allergic to many chemicals):
- ALL cortisone/corticosteroid creams
- ALL antifungals & antibacterials (eg. neomycin), etc.
- apple cider vinegar (got that from this forum)
- neem oil
- tea tree oil
things that didn't irritate, but did Not work at all:
- cellfood oxygen gel
- calendula oil (pure, organic, w olive oil base)
- zinc oxide
- plus All kinds of pills, supplements & chinese herbs promising to magically heal my lips/skin.
i'm relying on Science now to explain what's going on with my immune system, why my antibodies are attacking my own cells, my lips specifically, how this is happening, and what could be causing it. i'm tired of falling for all these hocus-pocus lotions & potions oh my.
also, i can tell now whether i've had an allergic reaction to something (both upper & lower lips are uniformly affected), versus an autoimmune response or EC (mainly my lower lip is affected). interesting stuff, eh?
anyone with more substantial, medical information on this order, Please enlighten us!
anyhoot, you guys watching the olympics? GO CANADA! i will cry if our men's hockey team doesn't win.