CureZone   Log On   Join
how i deal with peeling lips

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
londoner2010 Views: 3,386
Published: 11 years ago

how i deal with peeling lips

i have suffered from peeling lips for more than 20 years. i am 35 now. there is no cure, but there are ways to ease the condition. as we all know peeling lips = eczema. that means that our skin is not able to retain the moisture wthin our skins.and it gets wose in the winter times.typical eczema. so we need something to cover our lips with that would stop our skin from loosing the moisture in any weather. as i have suffered for about 20 years, i have tried absolutely every product available on the market in the UK and Russia.organic lip balms, non organic and what not. nothing works. most of the lip balms make it even worse since they put ingredients such as camphore and menthol into the balms so it dries the skin even more so we use it even more.
the only ingredient that our skins need is paraffin. only paraffin stops the skin from loosing moisture. i finally found a really brilliant lip balm in Russia but its made in France. they dont sell it in the UK, but i get it sent to me from Russia and from Paris. my friends who send them to me all tried and loved that lip balm as well. its got enough moisturising agents as well as it stops my lips from loosing its own moisture. i still buy other balms to see if there is anything alse that would help so i can stop being dependent on that brand, but still nothing as good as the one from France.its called uriage stick leveres. however, it does not cure the condition, but its helps a lot.my lips dont peel with it. check out their website and see if they sell in your country.i'd hate to advertise the product, but 'd love to help the sufferes as i am one of them, i know how annoying, painful and embarassing it is.
also, it is very important to use gentle toothpaste. some (most actually) toothpastes make lips so much more dry. like colgate. really good tothpaste, but oh my god how it dryes my poor lips. i also tried all possible t-pastes and the only ones that are bearable for me are sensodyne and paradontax.
I am also looking into trying vitamins. so if anyone has any success with vitamins, please let me know.
otherwise, there is no cure as far as i know.its a genetical mutation in the skin that cannot be reversed, but can be dealt with.i have searched and looked for years, but there is no permanent solution. so i had to overcome that depressing thought of never getting rid of it and carry on with the search. please write to me if there are other methods and products that help.

I am wishing all the sufferes all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (2)