CureZone   Log On   Join
108 Questions for MH from Mr 108 Questions 82-90

prayervoice Views: 1,234
Published: 11 years ago

108 Questions for MH from Mr 108 Questions 82-90

108 Questions for MH from Mr 108

Post #10 of 12. Questions 82-90

To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.

Yes you are correct MH as to why I have not sent the last 3 blocks of 9 questions. I love to learn from you on this forum, and to use up all my questions this early in the year would be an extreme situation. However I promised to present you with 108 questions and I will forward the last 3 sessions over the next few days... while you are snowed in.

82. I very much could have used your wisdom the other day while helping someone I know who had a constipation issue. The possible solution that I could have suggested just did not come to mind until later. You once told us that a small drop of Oil Of Oregano on the tail bone would likely solve the problem with in an hour. Can you expand upon this please, as to why such a reaction might occur?

83. You maintain that it is possible to "slap" away all lumps, bumps and rashes on the skin with cold water. Can you please explain just how to do this. And would this also work for a fibroid tumor just under the skin on the back, such as the one I sent you a picture of?

84. To expand even further on question 83. Because the fibroid tumor (about the size of a small squashed date, which has been on the back for 6 years) is not in a position that can be reached by my hand very easily, how best could one approach resolving this issue?

85. Last night I made up a blood cleanser for a friend who has the flu. I used an onion, a ton of garlic, an entire bunch of cilantro and one bunch of parsley. Tossed them into my vitamix machine with a little bit of distilled water, and made a paste out of it. The husband of the lady I gave this to was amazed that there was no garlic after breath. I told him that parsley is the main ingredient in most breath crap that commercial hucksters sell for a 60,000 percent mark up. I took a big spoonful of it and breathed all over him. There was no garlic smell, even though the garlic taste was enough to take your breath away if one was not careful. The guy wanted to try it for himself. WRONG MOVE! He took a big spoonful.I told him not to. But... It took his breath away. It made me realize just how much effort you put into your formulas. You try them out yourself first. I would imagine you have had some pretty hairy experiences testing some formulas???

86. Why do people with whiter hair look so much healthier that people with salt and pepper hair, even though the white haired folks have less circulation that those on the way to having white hair?

87. There is a room spray flogged on tv called "Fabreeze". It drives me nuts to see people smelling that artificial crap. Surely they are asking for trouble by inhaling that chemical soup?

88. We have heard very little about an annual fast for yourself this year MH. Is there a reason for this or is it just that no one is asking?

89. I have been told that each of the organs in the body is captain of the ship, so to speak, for a 2 hour period each day. Is this correct? If yes do you know what that schedule might be for each hour of the day?

90.If one has cold feet is it ok to put some cayenne in their shoes. If so, how much and if not is there anything else one might use to force the blood into that area?

There you go MH. Many thanks for doing this.

Create a nice day,

prayervoice (Mr 108)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)