CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have to stop nightshade foods forever?

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
More

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Views: 16,166
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,576,033

Re: Do I have to stop nightshade foods forever?

I posted in the other forums because nightshades also have strong affect for people with those conditions. Nightshades really arenít good for anyone, but everyone reacts differently to poisons. The nightshade family (solanaceae) poisons (included in all the nightshades are alkaloids, nicotine [yes nicotine is in tomatoes too], solanine, scopolamine, atropine, and more) build up in our system no matter who we are. I mean think about how some people die from smoking cigarettes and some people smoke up into their 60ís 70ís or older. I remember George Burns smoking a cigar at his 100th birthday celebration. Not as bad a cigarettes but still some people get sick, cancer, or die from smoking anything toxic and some donít even smoke and still die from second hand smoke, so yeah everybody handles poisons differently. It still affects them just in a slower way. I mean how does a person whoís been smoking most of his or her adult life look when they are in their.. say 60ís as compared to another person who lived a healthy lifestyle? Itís the same thing with alcoholics, some alcoholics live a long crappy life and look like crap and some die. I want to live a long healthy life and keep my nice skin, but most of all I want to FEEL GOOD! (Well Iím not quite there yet, but I wonít give up until I make it!)

Well anytime someone says something like, ď...I can manage my... pain...Ē it makes me sad, because I believe there is something that can be done to eliminate pain. Pain is NOT normal! It means something is wrong and should be addressed or youíll get worse. It may be a journey finding out what to do for a specific personís pain and the root cause. Lord knows it took me a long time to figure out how to get out of pain (and then stupid me allowed some of it to come back with poor health choices, but now Iím on back on the health wagon and will be pain free again soon!), but just to accept it is sad to me.

My mother and I had nearly identical health problems. She chose to trust her doctors and medicines (even after seeing me get better and me begging her to try some of the things that helped me). Now she is in a wheelchair because she canít walk more than a few feet at a time and she has heart and kidney problems now from all the medications that really didnít work well in the first place and sheís only in her 50ís! While Iím jumping up and down on trampolines. I remember what a miserable life I had for so many years and after it dragged on and on and on with no hope in sight no matter what I tried, hoping for death so I didnít have to feel the extreme and constant pain and suffering anymore. Because I was mostly only trying doctor after doctor and medicine after medicine, until someone suggested a simple supplement of a grape seed extract/pycnogenol mix. I was thinking how can a little over the counter pill help when dozens of doctors and dozens of medications havenít been able to, but I was desperate and tried it and gave it some time. And well it helped me so much that I started investigating alternative health like crazy and here I am! But so after getting into alternative health and when my pain became manageable and I stopped wishing for death, I still didnít accept that I was done until all the pain was gone. Even that took a long time after I discovered alternative health. Well thatís just how I feel because of my past and my motherís present. So there ya go.

And as far as that link it has Ďsomeí good information but some bad information too, I mean they suggest to take some NSAIDs which is best to not use them at all, but if used, should be only in desperate and infrequent circumstances, because in the end it makes thing much much worse and if researched you can learn why (and thatís from personal experience though too). And they list low fat milk (as in cowís milk) as a healthy beverage, OH PLEEEASSSE cowís milk is very unhealthy (you can research that as well). Geez I had to have the same operation multiple times (or at least I thought I needed them at the time, if I had know then what I know now, I could have cured myself) before I stopped (okay drastically reduced, hehe once in a great while Iím a bad girl, teehee) cowís milk. So I drastically reduced my cow's milk intake and didn't need the same operation over and over again anymore! Iím not allergic to it or anything but it made my health problems much worse especially my airborne allergies. Also my children had different problems (not only different than mine, but different than each other's) until I forced them to drastically reduced their cowís milk intake. Also I have met other people as well with problems to milk (beyond milk allergies and lactose intolerance) and tons and tons of people online. Cowís milk is dangerous and not healthy! Itís best to stop all together but itís so yummy darn it, just once in a long while doesn't affect me too much. Itís so upsetting that it is advertised as healthy and Ďdoes a body goodí cuz it doesnít, it DOES A BODY BAD!!! Argg! Okay Iím done with my cowís milk rant, hehe.

Wow I never mean to go on and on like I do but I just have such strong feelings about health right now since I allowed myself to have a relapse. Iím still upset at myself, but I know I have to forgive myself to heal better. Also I am going to choose to learn from this and see it as a lesson to myself and not to let it happen again!!!

Thank you for your input and I hope you all the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (3)