CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unquestionable benefits to probiotics

dvjorge Views: 6,034
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,574,827

Re: Unquestionable benefits to probiotics

I am tired to read articles from Leo Galland. Do you think this is the first time I see that article from Leo Galland ???. I have read from him about dysbiosis, GSE, candida and every article I have found. VSL 3 stay clear that the benefits go away after you stop the intake. I know is sad to know this fact. With time, you are going to know the true. You need to research more, Marie. Ok, go to Duncan Crow website, ask him.. Ask Polly in the other forum you write. Find microbilogy articles which support what you and me are looking for. Do you think this isn't sad for me who need to recover my friendly flora??? Do you think I write here wrong information to confuse people who need to recover their health??? I spend my time helping and I have done it for you here and in the other forum too. You don't remember when you were despered some months ago and I advice you many times and gave you the phone of Zoltan Ronald, MD in Canada. I don't like to bring bad news to the scene, but I can not cover the true. Probiotics companies say they colonize...Yes, they do!!!! Florastor also do!!!! But for HOW LONG????? What do they cover the true??? Do you think they want people stop buying probiotics???? All probiotics colonize the gut as long as you be taking them. When you stop, you have 15 days to have the gut clear again. The problem is they don't do PERMANENTLY. I don't want to continue with this. Research, go to the archives. This has been a commun topic here for years. I know the true because we have taken this topic to the forum many time. Find some article which say the word "permanently" I you find only one, I will pay you. Don't bring any thing which stay they colonize because it is true. Again, but for HOW LONG????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)