CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unquestionable benefits to probiotics

nonmoi Views: 6,103
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,574,374

Re: Unquestionable benefits to probiotics

Why don't YOU read articles correctly Djorge?

If you had read the article above, then you would have noticed this passage:

"A few years ago, the Annals of Internal Medicine published a study which proved what many women have known for years, that eating yogurt daily can prevent vaginal yeast infections. The researchers were lucky. The batch of yogurt they gave their patients was loaded with living Lactobacillus acidophilus. These organisms not only took up residence in the intestines of the women who ate it, but also colonized the vagina, preventing yeast infection."

So studies quoted in prestigious medical journals are not valid in your precious views? It is stating clearly that the probiotics did COLONIZE the gut and vagina...

And another very valuable lead:

"The strains which have been most extensively tested for their viability in the human intestine are L.acidophilus strain NCFM-2 and L.plantarum."

Try and also read some of the articles quoted on the VSL#3 website. They have a lot of scientific references there which, I imagine, are credible.

You spread very misleading info and it is too bad. It doesn't make this forum progress at all and it is not useful for people's healing.

From now on, I will get my answers only from my own research and also I will not come here to share interesting, useful articles or knowledge. Seems like deep blindness is the word here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)