CureZone   Log On   Join
Need quick fast advice what to do about ears..

doug1986 Views: 1,457
Published: 9 years ago

Need quick fast advice what to do about ears..

It all started when I put debrox drops into my ears for wax,it made them hurt,and i have been having problems last couple days,maybe even start of an infection. My hearing is better,I can tell difference that some wax has been eliminated. Today i was getting pain in my right ear when chewing or talking on phone,or burping,etc. I was reading on home remedies for ear infections,and came across the lemon juice thing. Reading that it balances the ph in ear,and eliminates bacteria from infection. I went to whole foods market and squeezed lemon juice into my ears after getting home. Is there a difference? Yes. Now when i burp there is no pain hardly. It doesnt feel fully healed though,still a little off feeling. I scheduled a doctor appointment next wednesday for my ears,and my mom was wanting me to go into walk in clinic(at same office) tomorrow though to get it nipped in bud.

What should i do? How long would it take for lemon juice to take care of infection or other natural remedy? Could it be a plug of wax stuck deep inside? *Sigh.

I also bought wallys oil for ears(name?) from whole foods and hydrogen peroxide..havent used those yet..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)