For me, there is no special secret. I believe that EVERY flush is successful. Just giving the liver the attention it deserves is success in itself. And, as Hanna said, every flush is different. That is also my experience. The first and the ninth were most productive for me in terms of large, calcified stones.
Having said that, I did do a few things differently this time that I will share:
1. I stuck with the taking of malic acid 6 days before the flush. In the past I have never stuck with it because it caused me gas. This time I did it and I think it softened the larger buggers.
2. I drank water the day of the flush. My body was less dehydrated and more relaxed.
3. I relaxed, read meditative literature, and did NOTHING for a few hours before taking the potion. Also, I never exercise or do anything strenuous the day before or the day of. I want my body to have nothing to do but flush toxins.
4. I have by now thoroughly cleansed my colon and kidneys. I think this has alot to do with it.
5. This time I ate one larger meal the 6th day rather that two smaller ones. In the morning I did a colema around 9am, and had breakfast at 11:30am. Don't know if that made much difference, but it was a different action in my normal routine.
I'm not completely clean. It takes awhile, lots of patience and faith. Keep on truckin'. I'm committed to flushing until the Liver Flushes clean. Once a month until that happens, and twice a year afterwards. My most recent flush, the ninth, produced hundreds upon hundreds of small stones, brown and green, and loads of chaff, in addition to the nine large stones. Seems like I still have some work to do.
I feel so much better - so much more alive. So clean and fresh and clear in my mind. I AM GRATEFUL, so grateful, in so many ways, especially to those of you who read and respond to these posts. Not many people I can share this kind of experience with in the day to day world. Thanks for being there.