CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Syntol for Yeast Infections

Adieu Views: 25,675
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,572,130

Re: Syntol for Yeast Infections

Seems to lack substance, hence the very vague selling points, strange claims, and very basic and low-count ingredients list.

600mg inulin? Not gonna make much of a difference. Loads of mass-market commercial yogurts have 10 times that much.

20mgs vitC? C'mon, are they kidding or what? Might as well write: VitC content NEGLIGIBLE.

13.6 billion lactobacteria? That's, what, basically 1.4 * 10 to the tenth power? Uh, let's see, my basic supermarket-shelf yogurt drink (Danone Activia, plain) promises me a minimum of 10 to the 8th power live before expiration date, but that's per PER ML. As in 8* 10 to the 10th in one bottle, or 5 times more than Syntol. For about $1.30 (at least in my country), while 5 Syntol caps will run up to $3.

As to this stuff: Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hermicellulase, Amylase, Protease, Serrapeptase - funny how it doesn't list quantities. Probably as negligible as vitC.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)