CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy from Milk Thistle

hkp Views: 2,098
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 157,208

Re: Itchy from Milk Thistle

Thank you for the advice. I did not know the difference between the herbs. So, I am wondering why the Milk Thistle produced a cleansing symptom. Except I am clogged. I just know. (Besides my shaman/guru dousing Dr. said it was. Aching muscles are a sign of clogged liver in Chinese Meds... and I have had that too. FIBRO sort of.)

In my cleanse I had fasted and used apple juice for a week--but not alot of it. However I was not eating. This was a 7 day colon cleanse. The liver should have dumped... it did not. So maybe the ducts did not open. The lady doing the cleanses probably did not know of Epsom Salts . The second time I did it myself and I repeated the protocol and the same thing happened. I think I will soften the stones and try Epsom Salts next time just to see if it makes a difference. However, I will try to cleanse with Dandelion or whatever...for a while before I do the BIG one. Maybe that will help. I will work with this and see. I have been sick 10 years. I think this is the final puzzle piece to my good health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)