CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd "Amazing" Flush - finally got some stones/gravel!

Views: 3,893
Published: 16 years ago

2nd "Amazing" Flush - finally got some stones/gravel!

Last night was my second Liver Flush following the directions in Anreas Moritz's book. I took 1 Tbsp of the Gold Coin Grass tincture for three weeks prior to this flush. I also tried to have a glass of apple juice with a meal(so as not to spike and crash my blood sugar)every day during the week preceding. This seems to have broken things up enough to pass the stones.

As far as I could tell, I only passed foam on my first flush.
This time I passed a few dark green pea shaped stones and lots of yellowish-tan pieces of gravel and now some tan stones almost 1/2 in in diameter and very rough looking along with some foam. I'm only counting the stones that float and are readily visible. I'm not using a colander in the toilet.

Using extra pillows to elevate my torso seemed to help prevent the acid reflux I experienced with the first flush. It was hard for me to get to sleep laying on my back though. I did experience a sort of ache in the area of my liver about 15 minutes after drinking the grapefruit juice/olive oil mixture.
I woke up at 2am feeling totally parched and had to drink several glasses of water. I was dead tired when the alarm went off at 6am for my next drink of Epsom Salts . I went back to bed and woke up again at 8:30 for the last of the Epsom Salts . This is when I started passing the first stones and gravel.

Feeling fine today except a little tired.

Details of my first flush here:
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=11141

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)