CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: reply to raisinlips

00733 Views: 2,382
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,570,333

Re: reply to raisinlips

hi there,

i must confess i am completely ignorant.. how it all plays out, how to work it out and is why i am here. Thank goodness for this forum to help, maybe, to piece things together by sharing experiences!? so thanks to you all in advance and although,yes we understand that as we are all unique, cures and triggers different, one thing we however have in common and share is these troublesome lips and there must be a reason for it.. and HERE !

T- tree oil..i've been applying this since i was in my twenties ..so to have a reaction in my 40's was a surprise.
Prior to this I also had been applying some self tanning suncream moisturisor to my face as i was going to india. Normally I am an everyday foundation applier which doesn't help with any Acne breakouts but then again the reason i apply it is to cover them up..hence t-tree oil since my early twenties!

When i arrived in india the weather was frankly colder than a british summer and it felt good for my face to have a break and breath from foundation. I have always been an avid fan of spicey foods and in actual fact found the food at the meditation centre in india void and very much shy of spices..infact raw beans, fruit and porridge for most of it!

It was during this time of a weeks meditation that i had begun noticing my lips beginning to feel dry..no matter how much lipbalm i smeared on, it made no difference infact they became worse! It did occurr to me that my lips had contracted some type of tropical fungus passed on by some unwashed glass,( i don't wear finger nail varnish nor bite my nails which ruled out passing something or repeated contact of nail varnish against lips) I had visited a dentist the week before for treatment and stupidly i dabbed some vaseline from a pot that was proffered at the end, and wondered had it been contaminated with fungal/bacterial spores there?!

then a red rash under my nose as if i had obcessively blew it with rough tissue paper ..appeared...and then the whole triangle bit beneath the nose including upper lip swelled!! The top lip mainly got affected especially in the bow section....and then the lip peeling!

But as My facial skin then started feeling dry and sensitive i wondered whether these localised areas were protesting against any and all chemicals.. I wasn't sure if this was related or a seperate malaises...so i stopped all application of any product..but if it was fungus/bacteria and i had natural t-tree oil...what harm....so i applied it once thats all. i think my entire face took three weeks to slough off before it returned to "normal"..i washed with water and found aurrvedic 100% lip balm which soothed but not cure my lips which have remained mild to very wrinkly no longer deep fissures and raw.

I have continued to eat indian food with no side affects to date ..threw away the counter lip balm, t-ree oil and sun cream....face and lips fine...until the second day home and return to britain approx 2months later where only my lips have flaired up again...Had i put on an item of clothing that still had the remaining trigger product on it...?

It also occured to me that if lips were the an extension and beginning of the digestive system ( someone said it was linked to possible digestive/stomach origins) and we ingest and absorb all types of rubbish through our mouths and skin why aren't the trap doors to our bottoms manifesting the same symptoms there, why only the outer lips?

orPut it this way if we were one giant digestive tube and soft bodied like worms with two orifices either end...why one orifice instead of the other with "problems"?..or am i talking S---*??

OR have i been kissed by a fungal carrying alien on the lips yet again!!?

oh dear i think i need to sit down and rein in my imagination for one day!

thanks for your responses and being patient with this... tedious post...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)