CureZone   Log On   Join
Hugging balances brain chemicals

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
tomato Views: 3,257
Published: 8 years ago

Hugging balances brain chemicals

Balances Brain Chemicals
http://eqi.org/hugs.htm#Hugs%20balance%20brain%20chemicals
===================
Silence Hugs
http://eqi.org/silnthug.htm

Hugging is healthy

Hugging is healthy. It helps the body's immune system, it keeps you healthier, it cures depression, it reduces stress, it induces sleep, it's invigorating, it's rejuvenating, it has no unpleasant side effects, and hugging is nothing less than a miracle drug.

Hugging is all natural. It is organic, naturally sweet, no pesticides, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients and 100 percent wholesome.

Hugging is practically perfect. There are no movable parts, no batteries to wear out, no periodic check-ups, low energy consumption, high energy yield, inflation proof, nonfattening, no monthly payments, no insurance requirements, theft-proof, nontaxable, nonpolluting and, of course, fully returnable.
=====================================
Hugs and Education

One thing I like about South America is that you can still give kids hugs. In the USA, England, and I think Australia, it is prohibited to give a child a hug, even a crying child.

Imagine a child is crying and goes to someone for a hug. Then that person rejects them.

What does this to do a child? How does it affect the child's brain chemistry? His or her sense of security? Are there long term effects of not giving children hugs? I believe there are. I believe the countries that have made hugging children illegal are becoming more and more cold and inhumane. The children turn into adults who are more and more insecure on a deep level and they try to compensate in all kinds of ways. But there is nothing that can take the place of a simple hug when it comes to emotional security.
============================
Hugs and Norma Spurlock

Once when I was visiting Norma Spurlock in the experimental school in Florida, a little black girl ran up to her and jumped into her arms. Norma gave her a big hug. As she did so she said, "This is illegal, but I don't care. I will explain later."

Later she told me that it was illegal for her to give hugs to the kids, but she said that this little girl is abused at home and she needs the hugs. She told me that she didn't care if they tried to fire her for giving the girl hugs, she was still going to give them.

I believe we need more people like Norma in the world. And more people who understand the importance of hugs and get the laws prohibiting them reversed so we can make the world a more humane place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)