CureZone   Log On   Join
reply to badlips

wgb Views: 2,257
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,569,849

reply to badlips

Due to the way the forum handles "nesting" of posts, this post looks like it is floating in outer space on the forum page. It's actually a response to a Badlips post which is about 10 entries above, visually.
----------------

Goodness no, I don't want photos of your lips. I wouldn't look at it even if one were available.

In fact, I avoid the Image Gallery here, and I have said so several times. I've only ever been on the Image Gallery 3 times since August 2009. Last time was to look at Kid 8's picture, around New Year's.

My post that you refer to, the one where I asked you where your photo was, was my way of pointing out your hypocrisy of saying you'd post a photo, and then putting up a weird blank page or whatever that was, and never posting the photo that you promised people. Of the hypocrisy of your saying that you had absolutely no time to find a camera, but then spending hours every day in cluttering up this forum with repetitive posts.

I don't recall anyone here ever asking me for my photo. What historical post are you referring to?

The only person I remember asking for my photo was Lipschitz, on his own cheilitis page, not on this forum. And Lipschitz was asking me this only in order to be kind, and he completely understood when I responded that I don't have any photos of my lips in this condition, and I don't want to take any, either. He never asked me again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)