CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it possible that eating dry roasted peanuts could trigger gallbladder inflammation?

marscat Views: 5,212
Published: 16 years ago

Is it possible that eating dry roasted peanuts could trigger gallbladder inflammation?

I know it sounds ridiculous but I've had real pain below my right ribs and on the side since just before Thanksgiving. Heat doesn't help it and I did do one gallbladder flush right away, which didn't produce anything. I was getting over a viral infection and hadn't eaten anything all day and for some bizarre reason, the roasted peanuts in the shell looked good (and quick). Immediately starts this pain and I went to bed with the heating pad and have done the same every night since them. I have Gallstones but since flushing over a dozen times over the past two years, I haven't had an official attack, just a little pain in my back sometimes. Nothing like this. Than last Monday I had to go to bed with the pain in the afternoon - realized I had made a righteous salad for lunch with walnuts on top.

So ... any opinions? Should I just keep flushing? Anyone have this reaction after eating nuts? Seems odd that it developed immediately after those peanuts so I can't discount that part. I asked this question weeks ago but somehow it didn't come up on the forum .. please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)