CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Out of curiosity, when did members of this forum discover their bad body/armpit odor? Was it out of the blue? A congenital problem? Mine came about when I was a freshman in high school.

Views: 1,595
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,564,041

Re: Out of curiosity, when did members of this forum discover their bad body/armpit odor? Was it out of the blue? A congenital problem? Mine came about when I was a freshman in high school.

Hey yeah I discovered I had a bad bo problem about 3 yrs ago. I was working and co workers started noticing it and some could be very rude about it. My bo was so bad coworkers would ask the manager if they could move seats so they didn't have to sit by me it was so humiliating. MY bo has been compared to garbage, fecal matter and urine. It mainly nowadays has a strong urine smell coming from my pores; it is so bad when I stand outside sometimes people passing by in cars can smell it and or people walking. I also think some of my neighbors notice it. When my bo first started I thought there was something seriously wrong with me like a medecal condition so I went to the doctor and they did bloodwork on me and everything came back normal so I'm totaly confused as to what could be causing this bo. People tend to react in the following ways around me, coughing, sneezing and clearing their throats and ofcourse sometimes covering their noses. Ugh, it is just so annoying to be going through this, I don't leave the house like I use to, afraid of being made fun of or people making rude comments about my bo. This bo has totally changed my life and I just hope and pray my life will be normal again. Anyways just wanted to let you know my story. So what kind of bo do you have if you don't mind me asking? Have a good day:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)