CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yours, spud, is one way of doing things.

spudlydoo Views: 974
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,567,505

Re: yours, spud, is one way of doing things.

yes JM, your methods certainly give a good insight into the type of peson you are, but its no surprise given your usual postings, there is no doubt about your views on the financial and political areas of life.

I find that treating people with dignity and not being on their backs constantly, works. I don't have to waste my time micro managing people's work, they know their jobs and do them very well. This way I have more time to actually run and increase my business. I have retained my skilled workers, so I don't need to spend time constantly training new employees, or having to pay someone else to train them. They have dignity and respect and do not need to be treated as children, because they are not children, and we are not their parents. I don't need to constantly remind them that I'm the boss, they know and respect this. Being capable adults, my workers decide what they want to eat for lunch, all by themselves, and I pay them enough that they have no need for a free lunch.

Perhaps it makes you feel like a big man when you can lord it over your employees, this is certainly the impression I get from your posts. You appear, (from your posts), to be quite proud of the fact that you treat people poorly to satisfy your need for money and status, and this speaks volumes about you.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)