To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.
73. You often suggest that people should use herbs from the local area where they live. You are in the continental US. Does this mean that you would be able to go to China or Russia or Hawaii and search out equivalent herbs for those areas?
74. What does vibration have to do with our choices for clothing? I understand silk to be the best choice.
75. Is it true that most dandruff turns out to be nothing more than compressed commercial soap?
76. Some people take garlic and stuff it up the place that the sun does not shine just before going to bed. Is there any value in such a procedure or is it just an old wives tale that has no value?
77. I am told that green juniper berries are not ripe, that the black ones are the ones to eat because they are 2nd year fruit? I did not know that some berries take 2 years to ripen. Is this why they are such good human foods?
78. Doctor Christopher used to use prune juice to empty the stomach. You have suggested Epsom salts. Is one better than the other.
79. What is the proper way to dry fruits and are they a good choice for winter use?
80. Is it true that one gets more exercise walking up a few sets of stairs than one gets from a good sexual encounter?
81. Many commercial companies use metal sludge minerals and LIE to the customers. They do this to their products to
makes the pH high and thus the person is mislead and thinks they are well and can eat all the junk foods they desire with no worries. Where do they procure this sludge from anyway?