CureZone   Log On   Join
108 Questions for MH from Mr 108 (Questions 46-54)

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
prayervoice Views: 1,389
Published: 11 years ago

108 Questions for MH from Mr 108 (Questions 46-54)

Re: 108 Questions for MH from Mr 108

Post #6 of 12. Questions 46-54

To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.

46. If a person is always clearing their throat, what might this be an indication of?

47. Here is a quote from you MH from January 13 of 2007 in which you were talking about your hot and cold shower. I have heard you speak of this only once since then. Do you still use it...and if not or not as much..how come. Here is the quote: " In video part 2 if I can, I want to show off a system I made that will make you sweat in 2 minutes using high volume hot water and in the same time, 50 degree high volume water. You turn around and around receiving 100 degree water on one side and 50 degree water on the other side, this makes the blood go super nova to protect the skin and in the process cleanses it."

48. I have not heard you speak of the chi machine in a very long time. Do you still recommend them, or is there something new that can be used?

49. You once mentioned an extremely old long bearded little man who could pick up a 5 gallon glass jar filled with pennies with nothing but the palm of his hand and extended his arm and walked around the stage with zero effort. You said this old man KNEW ABOUT THE POWER OF BEING GOD'S CHILD. Could you explain what you think the reason for his ability was?

50. I know that our food must be alive to be perfect. Is it then possible to take foods that maybe were too processed, etc. and reverses that damage and makes the food once again a very eatable food that the body responds well to?

51. Since you say we are electrical beings, I have a rather strange question for you. Do you think it is it possible to be able to build an electrical device that could feed the body?

52. Is it true that there is a way for toxin from the brain to be dumped into the intestine?

53. If milk is actually the blood from an animal (minus the red blood cells) how come no one has ever challenged the dairy folks about this being a toxic substance? Would people really want to drink it if this was proven to them that it was cows blood?

54. Can you please explain why you say you can only digest when you sleep?

We have now completed one half of the 108 questions for MH. I will take a break and give the good man a rest. Thank you so much MH for all you do for us and share with us.

Create a nice day,

prayervoice (Mr 108)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)