CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: humanaa tea

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
momobaba Views: 1,405
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,566,061

Re: humanaa tea

Chris,

I sure don't know all of the details of humana tea. But what I do remember RG telling this forum is that the tea is made of:

Burdock... cleans the blood, and moves the toxins out...

Sheeps Sorrel... actually binds to the toxins, possibly containing them so they do no further harm, (I think)...

Turkey Rhubarb... makes the bowels move

Slippery Elm... coats the lining of the intestinal walls and when that happens, the toxins that are passing through cannot easily bind to the intestinal wall, and be reabsorbed into the body.

Since periods are actually made up of old, decaying matter, it seems right to me, to think that the humana tea would assist in removing the stuff.

As far as it goes with your liver cleanse, I really would not know what to expect.

*The one thing that I do remember reading, and hearing, is that many years ago, field nurses used to administer CEs to wounded soldiers when they ran out of pain medication. The CE, is actually a mild form of liver cleansing, from what I know, it actually worked, and gave the wounded relief from their pain........I'm NOT saying that you should do CEs, I'm just trying to say, that a person would 'think' that RGs liver cleansing capsules would do the same thing. But, I've also read his many past posts, where he implies that sometimes those very symptoms will worsen before they improve. So, please let all of know what happens in your case...lots to learn!!! Guess I haven't been too much help here, you probably already knew this stuff. See ya! momo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.176 sec, (1)