CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help, I was in the Emergency Room Yesterday 01-10-05

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,575
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 157,156

Re: Help, I was in the Emergency Room Yesterday 01-10-05

What diagnostic methods the the Dr.'s use to determine that your gallbladder is "bad"? How did they conclude that a "loop in my intestine is not working"?

If you have an intestinal blockage, that is very serious. It isn't caused by a bad gallbladder and wouldn't be cured by removal of the gall bladder.

It could be that you've stimulated your system and that your body is getting ready to expel the "big mother". Have you tried sipping Epsom Salts to ease the pain?

You might consider limiting yourself to a fruit and veggie diet for 4-5 days, drinking LOTs of water, with no fats or proteins. Above ground fruits and veggies only, but eat as much as you can, 5-6 times per day. Season them with apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, herbs, garlic, etc. Dr. Schultz says to eat fruits and veggies at separate meals.

This gives you get LOTS of soluble and insoluble fiber. If you juice, eat the pulp as well as drinking the juice. This "almost fast" will rest your system as well as gently cleaning your colon. Since you're eating no fat, your gall bladder will take a break.

If you take malic acid and eat apples, it is also a perfect preparation for a next flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)