CureZone   Log On   Join
108 Questions for MH from Mr 108 (Questions 37-45)

prayervoice Views: 503
Published: 11 years ago

108 Questions for MH from Mr 108 (Questions 37-45)

Re: 108 Questions for MH from Mr 108

Post #5 of 12. Questions 37-45

To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.

Special Note to MH re your question about the 5th set of questions...

I can send the questions as fast as you can answer them, just did not want to overstay my welcome on this graduate degree program forum of yours. I am a seeker of knowledge. I just can not ever get enough to sate my thirst. I can send #5 and #6, which is half the 108 questions and then give folks a break for a week or so, or of course I can just keep them coming for the next couple of days and finish off all 108. Your choice, according to your very busy schedule.

37. What causes ridges on people's fingernails? They appear to be a combination of straight lines (lllll) that run up and down the nails, and straight lines that look like elongated rain drops (()()()) which also run straight up and down.

38. What is the proper procedure to follow to work on eliminating toe-nail fungus?

39. When using ear candles you indicate that one should use what ever number of candles they are going to put to use (1-2-3-4 ect) on one ear, and then go ahead and use the same number of candles on the other ear. That is easy enough to understand. But you also indicate that one should only burn the candles down 50%. What is the reason behind this please?

40. When doing a cold bath first thing in the morning, you indicate that there should be about 2 inches of cold water in the tub. That perhaps one should start with the head and face if they are new to this sort of cold start in the morning. Why should one start with the head please?

41. If a person does not have access to your sprays, is there still a way to get any form of the herbs into the blood stream without their having to go through the stomach and intestines, where up to 80%+ are either neutralized or destroyed?

42. If one's stool looks like a coiled snake in the toilet-bowl, what can you tell about a person from this?

43. Why did the old MD's, during the civil war, put purified sea water into the blood stream of a soldier who had lost a lot of blood? Any idea how they did it or how much they used?

44. If I put pineapple juice in a glass and let it sit, a silt forms on the bottom of the glass. Give it a stir and it reconstitutes. However. If one wishes to use the pineapple juice for fasting purposes should they pour off the un-constituted liquid and just use that? How much of a difference is there between the 2 methods?

45. The condition of the human temple of the soul is unique to each individual in accordance with the degree to which they follow the laws of nature, which are in fact a decree from God. If someone is just starting their journey back to health, please tell me the first few things that you would suggest a person start to do, so as not to become overwhelmed?

Many thanks MH.(and Brenda and Jody)

Create a nice day,

prayervoice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)