CureZone   Log On   Join
Nexium and Epsom Salts

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
northern lite Views: 2,285
Published: 17 years ago

Nexium and Epsom Salts

Thanks to everyone who responded way back when to my question re Nexium and Epsom Salts . I have been in such agony with "indigestion" that I couldn't even be bothered to get on the site. But I finally realized that the "indigestion" I have been having every night for the last two weeks was in fact my gallbladder. My problem was that I couldn't tell that it wasn't acid reflux until I started having pain in my right side. I've never had such pain. Usually the "indigestion" goes away by midnight and I'm asleep when it does. But this time it was 1:00 am and the pain was now in my side. I could actually feel the stone moving down the bile duct, but I had taken Nexium (for the "indigestion") and didn't want to take a chance of taking Epsom Salts too. I rubbed the area where I could feel the stone. I must have helped it along it's route, because right after that the pain stopped. It still amazes me how the symptoms mimic indigestion. How many other times have I had indigestion, when it's been my gallbladder all along? Probably often.

I have done two cleanses, and am definitely going to do more. Once again, thanks to all who responded to my earlier post.

Northern Lite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

8.859 sec, (1)